◈ PH SCREEN
1. With round hole perforations.
2. Higher consistency stocks - up to 4.2% can be screened.
3. With moderate consistency stock, increased cleanliness of accepted
stock will be ensured.
4. Choice of hole size, rotor/ foil configuration and speed depends
on the application and the cleaning
problem to be solved.
◈ PS SCREEN
1. With slotted perforations.
2. Higher throughput rate possible with fine slots, and through
a broad range of consistency :
Maximum stock cleanliness at the lower cost.
3. The PS Selectifier is less load-sensitive then any other slotted
4. Fluctuations in flow and/ or consistency are much less likely
to cause plugging.
5. Size and arrangement of slots and rotor/ foil speed are selected
to suit the specific application.